PDA

View Full Version : No Title, I recorded this night ;)

FiZz
11-15-2003, 07:37 PM
This song actually doesn't has a name yet, so what.
I made this song during the night, and the lyrics don't really run in step with the beat, but what ever. At first I liked the song, but now I hate it, cause it isn't really my style of music, but my electric guitar was lying somewere else :)

Uhm... well, still tell me what you think:
The no title song by me (http://www.q2u.nl/personal/fizz/music/Untitled.mp3)

Smithers2003X
11-16-2003, 03:11 AM
in my opinion, acoustic guitar kicks the sh*t out of electric. this a obviously a very controversial thing to say in a forum full of heavy metal maniacs... the song was ok. a bit too pop for my taste but i think you have a lot of potential as a singer. keep it up.

FiZz
11-16-2003, 06:00 AM
Thanks!

Acoustic guitars are the best, no doubt about that! But to really express myself I need an electric guitar because of the power of it, and the extreem feedback's you can create. That is also why I love Nirvana!

But for my acoustic guitar, I'm totally into K's Choice (the more acoustic songs I mean).

BTW, I have changed my opinion, I don't hate the song anymore, but I don't know, it's just not really me and that bothers me.

hacked_to_pieces
11-16-2003, 09:31 AM
not bad your voice is pretty good. The song was pretty good, however its too commerical for my taste but overall you have some talent keep at it man.

MxShredder
11-16-2003, 01:19 PM
It's a good song, but.... is the bass MIDI? it sounds like it... if not the bassist is almost robotic sounding

GimmeSlack12
11-16-2003, 01:32 PM
This is pretty good, the flow is consistent, and as for the structure I think its pretty unique, simple but unique.

I don't think this is commercial at all, some tough critics in here!

SkaterNick14
11-16-2003, 03:13 PM
good song but your need to work on your breathing when you sing and your bends are out of tune

FiZz
11-17-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by SkaterNick14
good song but your need to work on your breathing when you sing and your bends are out of tune

I know, my breathing sucks. I've just read an articil here about breathing and singing exercices and I'm going to practice on that.

For the bends, I know... Those little pingel (???) parts are always just improvised so then I mess up frequently. I'm working on that to ;)

Thanks for all the comments (so far).

cas
11-17-2003, 10:16 PM
cool.. i like your voice, reminds me of the ramones

Mark Kain 7
10-31-2004, 08:57 PM
Not bad.

BassMan182
11-01-2004, 05:35 AM
This song actually doesn't has a name yet, so what.
I made this song during the night, and the lyrics don't really run in step with the beat, but what ever. At first I liked the song, but now I hate it, cause it isn't really my style of music, but my electric guitar was lying somewere else :)

Uhm... well, still tell me what you think:
The no title song by me (http://www.q2u.nl/personal/fizz/music/Untitled.mp3)

thanks for convincing me not to even bother listening...