|Edit||The Fear Is Excruciating, But Therein... (LP)|
|1. Truths Arise|
2. In Illusions of Order
3. A Hail of Bombs
4. Giving Birth to Imagined Saviors
5. A Swarm
6. In Every Mind
7. A Mutiny
8. As Each End Looms and Subsides
Release Date: 2010
|1. We Left the Apes to Rot, but Find the Fang Still Grows Within |
2. Error Has Turned Animals Into Men, and to Each The Fold Repeats
3. The Fear Is Excruciating, but Therein Lies the Answer
Release Date: 2008
|Edit||Every Red Heart Shines Toward The Red... (LP)|
|1. "The Great Leap Forward Poured Down Upon Us One Day Like a Mighty Storm, Suddenly and Furiously |
Blinding Our Senses."
2. "We Stood Transfixed in Blank Devotion as Our Leader Spoke to Us, Looking Down On Our Mute Faces
With a Great, Raging, and Unseeing Eye."
3. "Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling
Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe."
4. "A Message of Avarice Rained Down Upon Us and Carried Us Away Into False Dreams of Endless Riches. "
5. "'Annihilate the Sparrow, That Stealer of Seed, and Our Harvests Will Abound; We Will Watch Our Wealth
6. "And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the
Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their
Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole."
7. "Millions Starved and We Became Skinnier and Skinnier, While Our Leaders Became Fatter and Fatter."
8. "Finally, as That Blazing Sun Shone Down Upon Us, Did We Know That True Enemy Was the Voice of
Blind Idolatry; and Only Then Did We Begin to Think for Ourselves."
Release Date: 2006
|Edit||Oh Lord, God of Vengeance, Show Yourself! (Live Album)|
Release Date: 2006
|Edit||At The Soundless Dawn (LP)|
|1. Alone and Unaware, the Landscape was transformed in Front of Our Eyes |
2. Buildings Began to Stretch Wide Across the Sky, and the Air Filled with a Reddish Glow
3. The Soundless Dawn Came Alive as Cities Began to Mark the Horizon
4. Mechanical Sounds Cascaded Though the City Walls and Everyone Reveled in Their Ignorance
5. A Brief Moment of Clarity Broke Through the Deafening Hum, but it was too Late
6. Our Happiest Days Slowly Began to Turn into Dust
7. The Sixth Extinction Crept Up Slowly, Like Sunlight Through the Shutters, as We Looked Back in Regret
Release Date: 2005