The Arrogant Sons of Bitches Three Cheers For Disappointment
» Back to review

Comments:Add a Comment 
XingKing
February 17th 2013


11090 Comments


I still gotta check this out

Blackbelt54
February 17th 2013


4276 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

its free on quote unquote and it's amazing



so do it

Scoot
February 17th 2013


17993 Comments

Album Rating: 5.0

I'M RUNNING FAAAAAR AWAY FROM MY PROBLEMS

Digging: Troy Baker - Sitting In the Fire

WeepingBanana
February 17th 2013


10257 Comments

Album Rating: 3.5

nostalgia jams for sure

Tyrael
February 17th 2013


20988 Comments

Album Rating: 5.0

summary is spot on ye

Kman418
February 17th 2013


11637 Comments

Album Rating: 5.0

The thing with ska is that like 90% of it just sounds like poorly done watered down punk, but then the other 10% does it really fucking well and it ends up being amazing (this, BtMI, streetlight, choking victim, operation ivy, etc).



Also yay for ghost negs o/

Digging: Jeff Rosenstock - We Cool?

DirEnRefused
February 21st 2013


2266 Comments


SUB SUBURBAN WASTELANNDDDDDDD

bach
February 28th 2013


13587 Comments


I wanna stay asleep forever....

Digging: Nurse With Wound - Who Can I Turn to Stereo

Kman418
February 28th 2013


11637 Comments

Album Rating: 5.0

Bach you heard anything else from these guys?

demigod!
February 28th 2013


46050 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

3 cheers for being disappointed by this album!

Digging: Built to Spill - There's Nothing Wrong with Love

Kman418
February 28th 2013


11637 Comments

Album Rating: 5.0

how could you QQ

Gwyn.
February 28th 2013


15464 Comments


PLEB ALERT!

MMX
February 28th 2013


4916 Comments


Great band name, Gonna have to check this out

Digging: Travis Scott - Days Before Rodeo

demigod!
February 28th 2013


46050 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

Three Cheers for Disappointment!

Kman418
February 28th 2013


11637 Comments

Album Rating: 5.0

Well it is the best album ever so ya that might be a good idea

demigod!
February 28th 2013


46050 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

Keasbey tho

Gwyn.
February 28th 2013


15464 Comments



Well it is the best album ever

It's close enough

It's the opposite end of Streetlight's longer and more warm style of ska, I don't listen to a lot of
ska so it's a good contrast for me

demigod!
February 28th 2013


46050 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

i find EGN to be very cold, but thats probably because when i first got into it i'd jam it every day while walking to school through the snow

Gwyn.
February 28th 2013


15464 Comments


I bet 'a better place, a better time' saved your life from freezing

Kman418
February 28th 2013


11637 Comments

Album Rating: 5.0

Streetlight have way better song writing than these guys, but this is just way more energetic, catchy and fun for me



You have to be logged in to post a comment. Login | Create a Profile





FAQ // STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS // SITE FORUM // CONTACT US

Bands: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Site Copyright 2005-2014 Sputnikmusic.com
All Album Reviews Displayed With Permission of Authors | Privacy Policy