Lights Out Asia Hy-Brasil
» Back to review

Comments:Add a Comment 
minty901
June 15th 2012


2084 Comments


cheers deviant. i'll check this out. 5% of the american dollar's output is incredible, and the other 95% is just weak regurgitations of that 5%.

Deviant.
Staff Reviewer
June 15th 2012


31620 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

Links in the first comment ;)

Digging: Theo Parrish - American Intelligence

chambered49
June 15th 2012


1727 Comments


good review

clercqie
Contributing Reviewer
June 15th 2012


6515 Comments


Right, will get on it then.
I must say the review has me intrigued. I always like suite-like albums in this genre, so this should be at least a chill listen.

Twelvetribes230
June 15th 2012


110 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

great record

qwe3
June 17th 2012


21368 Comments


oh shit new loa album def getting

edgesoftwilight
June 18th 2012


56 Comments


I like a lot of electronic music, but this album in particular sounds like a computer made it all... sounds extremely fake and cheesey. Maybe it's just the production? idk (just my opinion). Loved their previous work.

sweetcheex
June 18th 2012


10 Comments


Interesting... will listen

Anthracks
June 18th 2012


3796 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

I like a lot of electronic music, but this album in particular sounds like a computer made it all... sounds extremely fake and cheesey. Maybe it's just the production? idk (just my opinion). Loved their previous work.


You love the rest, but not this? It's all pretty much the same, especially the production.

Digging: The Decemberists - What A Terrible World, What A Beautiful World

edgesoftwilight
June 18th 2012


56 Comments


Anthracks - I disagree, although maybe i need to give it more listens. Just sounds a little too clear and shiny to me. Compare "Six Points of Fire" to anything on this album.


ProfessorVeerappan
July 6th 2012


792 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

they have also come with a new album
indeed this year is a fest

Aids
Contributing Reviewer
July 11th 2012


24098 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

was looking for something random to have a smoke to on my ipod yesterday, saw this, remembered that I downloaded it a while ago, and went with it. holy shit man, this is really really really good smoking music. much better than their last effort.

Digging: Mitski - bury me at makeout creek

Aids
Contributing Reviewer
July 12th 2012


24098 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

ok so dudes, dudes. this is fucking ace. might top eyes like brontide for me.

ProfessorVeerappan
July 12th 2012


792 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

smoke & music go good always
now u realize

Aids
Contributing Reviewer
July 12th 2012


24098 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

oh ive known for a while wise professor veerappan

D41V30N
July 12th 2012


949 Comments


@ ProfessorVeerappan

are you indian?
because indians are gay lol

ProfessorVeerappan
July 14th 2012


792 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

not indian would love to be indian though

Aids
Contributing Reviewer
July 14th 2012


24098 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

oh my fucking god this is so good. why aren't more people pissing themselves over this?

ProfessorVeerappan
July 15th 2012


792 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

they are

CaptainDooRight
November 30th 2012


30334 Comments


i found this to be quite enjoyable



You have to be logged in to post a comment. Login | Create a Profile





FAQ // STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS // SITE FORUM // CONTACT US

Bands: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Site Copyright 2005-2014 Sputnikmusic.com
All Album Reviews Displayed With Permission of Authors | Privacy Policy