Electrocution Inside the Unreal
» Back to review

Comments:Add a Comment 
evilford
February 26th 2013


31751 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

haven't jammed this in so long, almost forgot how much it rules

Digging: David Bowie - Blackstar

foxblood
February 26th 2013


6818 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

brings the riffs that's for damn sure

evilford
February 26th 2013


31751 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH









agreed

DreamingWithTheDead
June 13th 2013


207 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

Quality death metal. Amazing riffs and interesting bouts of technical guitar work.

TheSpirit
July 4th 2013


19713 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5 | Sound Off

The best part of this thread is that 15% of you actually have listened to this album. To the remaining 85 % , stop trying so hard

Digging: Milumet - Myth Is The Womb Which Fact Must Pass

Hawks
July 4th 2013


42128 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

Damn haven't listened to this in a while. :/

Digging: Inquisition - Into The Infernal Regions Of The Ancient

ShadowRemains
July 4th 2013


23056 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

neither have i

Hyperion1001
Staff Reviewer
July 4th 2013


19743 Comments


me neither

Digging: Grave - Out of Respect for the Dead

Ire
July 4th 2013


41866 Comments


me eiver

Hyperion1001
Staff Reviewer
July 4th 2013


19743 Comments


wo

ah

Relinquished
July 4th 2013


30536 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

i just heard it

ShadowRemains
July 4th 2013


23056 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

i prob should

Hawks
July 4th 2013


42128 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

Same.

DreamingWithTheDead
July 4th 2013


207 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

Reminds me of Devastation, and that is a very good thing.

Hawks
July 4th 2013


42128 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

Jamming now. m/

evilford
July 28th 2013


31751 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

Has anything more metal than this ever come out of Italy?

DreamingWithTheDead
July 30th 2013


207 Comments

Album Rating: 4.0

Not really, unless you want to count Fleshgod Apocalypse and Hour of Penance although I wouldn't necessarily.

NeroCorleone80
July 30th 2013


33164 Comments


m/

evilford
September 5th 2013


31751 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

riffs into eternity

ResidentNihilist
October 13th 2013


1291 Comments

Album Rating: 4.5

New Electrocution



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfdg3ugg-So&feature=youtu.be



You have to be logged in to post a comment. Login | Create a Profile





FAQ // STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS // SITE FORUM // CONTACT US

Bands: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Site Copyright 2005-2016 Sputnikmusic.com
All Album Reviews Displayed With Permission of Authors | Privacy Policy